Kaplan Course -------> REGISTRATION LINK <--------
You are entering into a financial agreement by completing this registration. PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING REGISTRATION. The Citadel will not process refunds once registered. In an emergent situation, you are able to transfer the course by contacting Kaplan.
CURRENTLY enrolled students in good financial standing may acccess Kaplan courses at discounted rates. To access your financial account, enter Lesesne Gateway by following the “How do I pay for my Kaplan course?” directions below, visit The Treasurer’s Office in Bond Hall 112, or email TRSR@citadel.edu to ensure there are no holds on your account BEFORE registering.
Which Kaplan course to choose? Instructions for choosing your Kaplan course:
1. Go to www.kaptest.com and type in your test (MCAT, GRE, LSAT, etc.)
- GMAT: https://www.kaptest.com/gmat
- GRE: https://ww2.kaptest.com/gre
- LSAT: https://www.kaptest.com/lsat
- MCAT: https://www.kaptest.com/study/mcat/
- DAT: https://www.kaptest.com/dat
3. Click through the options to select your preferred course
4. Research the course CODE found at the bottom of the course detail page (but DO NOT register through the Kaplan website).
5. Complete the Google registration link at the top of The Citadel/Kaplan page
6. You sould receive an email confirmation in 3-5 business days (if you did not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
7 . Complete your payment in Lesesne Gateway (see instructios below).
8. You will have 12 months of access from your first class session.
What are the costs?
Your FASFA information will determine how much of a discount you receive based on the chart below.
2021 KAPLAN/CITADEL RATES
The registration page asks for a class code - What is that? Kaplan classes have unique codes - 4 letters/4 numbers (e.g., GMSC0008) used by Kaplan to identify the class. These class codes are included online and in the printed schedules.
How do I pay for my Kaplan Course? Register for the course by following the instructions above. The fee will be posted to your tuition account, in Lesesne Gateway, typically withing 5 business days (and before the 5th of the month). Pay fees by the 25th of the month to avoid any late fees. Student accounts with a balance greater than $500 are assessed a late fee of $150.00 on the 25th of the month.
How do I make a payment?
- Log into your Lesesne Gateway Account
- Select “Student Tab” > “Click to pay tuition and review billing information”
- Click "I agree." Then, Select “Payments Tab’” > “Make a Payment”
- Choose payment method > Follow instructions to pay > Review payment confirmation
- SAVE PAYMENT RECEIPT!
Can I pay for this with funds from my restricted account? On an individual basis, after mid-terms, if students have excess funds in a restricted account and are in good academic and financial standing, the Treasurer’s Office may allow the student to apply these funds to Kaplan. Contact The Citadel Treasurer's Office - emailing TRSR@citadel.edu with your name, CWID, and reference this Kaplan information to inquire if you are eligible copy in email@example.com on this communication.
Will Kaplan contact me directly? Once you have completed your online registration, it may take up to 5 business days for the communication between Kaplan registration and The Citadel to be complete.
- Kaplan will mail your print material to you (or to The Citadel Career Center during non COVID times).
- You will receive email communication from Kaplan regarding online materials and instructions.
- Students who do not receive this typically entered an improper email address on the original registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit The Citadel Career Center for help.
HELP!? Preparation and planning for graduate school is a process. Email email@example.com or schedule an appointment in your Handshake account if you need help. If you have a specific question regarding your Kaplan Course, the registration process, or academic advising please reach out to one of these helpful resources:
|MCAT & Pre Health Advising||Dr. Kathy Zanin / firstname.lastname@example.org||Bond Hall 322|
|MCAT & Pre Health Advising||Dr. Sarah Imam / email@example.com||Deas Hall Rm 204|
|LSAT & Pre Law Advising||Dr. Tom Horan / firstname.lastname@example.org||Capers 128C|
|Citadel Treasurer’s Office||TRSR@citadel.edu||Bond Hall 112|
|The Citadel Career Center||The Citadel Career Center / email@example.com.||573 Huger Street|
|Kaplan Consultant||James Polluck James.Polulach@kaplan.com|