Clubs and Organizations
The Campus Club Coordinator (CCC) is responsible for the chartering and supervision of all official Citadel clubs. These clubs not only allow cadets to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities, they are an important part of The Citadel’s leader development process.
Cadets interested in chartering a club on the Citadel campus should be familiar with The White Book, Chapter 4, Section 1 and must complete and print the appropriate forms found at the links below. An organization that does not submit the requested forms in full by the deadline will not be recognized as an official Citadel club and will not be allowed to raise funds or hold meetings as an official club until the following charter period.
Should you have any questions contact the CCC, Shelton Milner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List of Cadet Clubs & Organizations, as of 1 Aug 2022.
- The White Book, Chapter 4, Section 1- please review chapter 4 text for guidance regarding campus clubs, organizations, activities, and class officers.
- Club Sport Information- The club sports program provides structure for student-run competitive sport teams not governed by the NCAA or Southern Conference and other sports-related activities that may not be supported by the academics of the Department of Health and Human Performance or events of Citadel Intramurals.
FORMS AND LINKS
- Annual Club Charter Form. In order to form a campus club or organization, the Annual Club Charter form must be fully completed and submitted by 15 October 2022. Complete this form and save to your computer. Submit a copy of saved document to the CCC at email@example.com.
- Leadership Development Evaluation Reports:
- Semester Leadership Development Report. The required Club Leader Assessment Form for club officer evaluation offers feedback & a different aspect to TAC officers for visibility of leadership development via club pursuits and activities.
- Leadership SPOT Report. Club Member SPOT Report Forms are to acknowledge any club members’ contributions to club pursuits and activities.
- The 2022-2023 Club Advisor Handbook. All advisors are required to read this document for new advisor requirements, ways to improve skills, how to access pertinent forms, etc.
- Mandatory Advisor Training. In accordance with employee agreements, all club and organization advisors are required to complete Clery Act Overview and Title IX & Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees trainings annually. All must be up to date for the present academic year.
Trainings are accessed through Lesesne Gateway. Click Menu in top left corner for dropdown list. Click Training. Under HR Training, see PageUpPortal. Click Vector Solutions. Contact HR to gain access, if you are unable to open.
The Department of Cadet Activities and Human Resources track the completion of required training for all club and organization advisors, including non-Citadel advisors, who lead any club where cadets are involved.
* * Completion dates for the two advisor training requirements are required on the charter form in order for any club to be “active.” * * *
- Volunteer Request Form. Non-Citadel employee advisors must also submit the Volunteer & Ethical Principles form through DocuSign. Alternatively, visit https://go.citadel.edu/human-resources/resources/. Scroll down for Volunteer Request Form.
- Request to Establish a Club Agency Index Fund. In accordance with The White Book, Chapter 4, Section 1, all club financial accounts are required to be in an on campus Club Agency Index Fund. To open an account for your club, click the hyperlink above and follow the instructions.
- Club Fund Raising Form Request. All club fund raising activities, on campus or off, must be reviewed and approved by completing and submitting this request form. The fund raising request requires signatures from the club advisor, the building manager where the event is to take place, and from a Sodexo representative when food or beverage items to be sold or served as part of the fund raising event.
- Semester Financial Report. To be submitted to the CCC before the end of each academic semester.
- Deposit forms. To submit funds into the Club Agency Index Fund, forms for Cash/Check and Credit Card deposits are below in Index of Forms.
INDEX of FORMs: